2.24.2014

Christy Moore| Senior Photoshoot 2014

My friend Christy, whom I have grown up with my whole life, graduates this year! Its crazy to think how fast time flies. She asked me to take her senior photos and I happily agreed. Although the complete opposite of me in enjoying math and chemistry, we have  things in common such as a love for cooking and tea. I had so much fun capturing her passion for music and listening to her play while doing so.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~CM~~~~~~~~~~~~~












      






       















 































































3 comments:

  1. You did get a lot of great ones!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shoes! I really like the ones where she is sitting on the rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pics! Allison, you are improving with each session. So proud of two of my students! It is fun to watch you guys grow up and blossom in your lives!

    ReplyDelete