12.27.2014

College Life

Christmas has come and gone. So fast.
As always it is a busy time of year and this year is no exception, thus only one post in December. I hope to remedy that in a little while. Meanwhile, here is a post about college.

First semester of college done!
 It was totally a growing experience. Although I have been homeschooled until graduating, I didn't feel there was a huge jump between high school and college. This I am thankful for.
I'm also thankful that I had taken classes at IVC while still in high school as the campus was not entirely unfamiliar to me. There were definitely times when I struggled and had to learn how to balance the work load but over all it wasn't to hard. There were situations that God me in to show me that I couldn't depend on myself to get it done which made me depend on Him for help.  It worked. I learned a lot and still have much more to learn. I am looking forward to the next semester and what God has in store for me. 


enjoy

Challenging-New-Adventure-Tiring-Study-Learning Experience-Active-Independent-Appreciative of family and friends




                                               I use all my mugs. It keeps me from having to wash one right after I'm finished


                                                                                     the beginning of a paper not writers block


analyzing new types of writing 

absolutely love my planner

packing up for the day

a little something to get me into study mode

started going through Truth Matters with my college group. And yes the Truth does matter

keepin it organized

my room is still one of my favorite places to study

the more color the better

1000000th cup of tea

class

Udon and chicken= warm,yummy lunch

quiet time in the library

                                             No cars due to it being a rainy Friday


All my teacher were amazing. 





One semester done!


2 comments:

  1. NO WAY! I had the same speech teacher! haha! she was great... the blonde one right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I lost my nervousness early on amazingly and she is totally the best speech teacher ever. Prof. Shelia Grossman

    ReplyDelete