7.17.2015

Mexico // Bahia de los Suenos // Day 2

The adventures in Mexico continued as I fell asleep to Gecko's chirping on the walls, and shared a bed with an adorable three year-old wiggle worm. I entered the kitchen the next morning to find this precious scene, Grandpa feeding his granddaughter. After packing up for a day at the beach, we headed off to Bahia de los Suenos. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not a beach person, however, I became extremely attached to this beach and it has become my favorite beach ever.  It was a relaxing day of swimming in warm water, I got to go snorkeling for the first time, seeing the fish fisherman had caught, more swimming, getting a good tan The only downside was Marty stepping on a jelly. Later, we came home and had watermelon rings, and I observed soccer practice from the palapa.

enjoy

//'//'//'//'//'//'//'//''//'//'/'//'///'//'//'//'//'/'//'/'///'///'/'/'/'//'/'//'/'/'//'/'










































































































































































1 comment: