8.05.2015

Mexico // La Paz // Day5

Woke up on day 5, to Damon's huevos rancheros for breakfast! Later, we visited the arcade and walked around La Paz before heading back and hanging out at the house. On the way back, we stopped by the hotel we were going to stay at, due to the hurricane warnings, and checked it out. I'm glad I got one picture of it since my camera stopped working early Saturday. Later that night, Grandpa Hawk took me to the beach to take some night photos which included hoping into the car bare foot, propping my camera on a fishing boat, and enjoying the beautiful stars. It was totally worth the late night.

enjoy

H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H






























































4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Altho you worried me with the banana, PB and potato chip combo lol

    August 5, 2015 at 9:19 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Alla! The food, the prepping, the crowns, the rough housing, the cow...photo journalism!

    ReplyDelete