3.07.2013

A Day in Fallbrook

A couple  weeks ago my dad and I left the house at 6 am to take a couple fasteners that his company makes to a photo shoot! The man who did the photo shoot,  Bruce Jenkin, not only takes pictures of products but food. Learning this I wanted to tag along. It was really interesting watching how the parts were set up and seeing all the work that went into each photo! He showed me around his place, including an area where he kept his collection of rusted paint cans and old doors. So a good part of the time, I wandered around his property taking pictures! I even got to set up a product shot of a couple bolts! It was such an awesome experience!!

Enjoy

/""\/""\/"'\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/'''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\/''''\























No comments:

Post a Comment