3.17.2014

Birthday Celebrations!

After being asked by some of my friends if I was going to have a birthday party to celebrate my 18th birthday, I thought it might be nice to have one. Being busy though, I asked if they might plan a "surprise" party for me. That is what they did! They did an amazing job! God has blessed me greatly through these girls and I love them so much.
 On my actual birthday, my parents took me to a special dinner at Napa Rose.
Over the past year or so, I have realized how important family and friend relationships are to me. Presents are nice but really, I would rather be with those I love. This year, I have had a growing appreciation for everyone in my life and I pray that will continue to grow.


enjoy

|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|

















                
                                    



































1 comment:

  1. AWE!!! I'm so glad you had a nice birthday! You look gorgeous! And you are such a sweet and wonderful friend, I'm so blessed to have you in my life:)

    ReplyDelete