5.06.2014

Friends

One of the things I have learned this past year is the importance of strong friendships. Real friendships take time and work but the reward is worth it. Most of these girls I have known most of my life, if not all of it, and so have had the opportunity of growing up with them and sharing many memories with them. Blessed and thank-full doesn't fully describe how I feel knowing these girls.
Here is an encouragement to you and to me as well. 
Don't let business be an excuse not to spend time with those who are important to you. 
If someone is important to you, you should make time for them and show it.


"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Philippians 1:3

“Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?” ~ C.S Lewis


~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~






2 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful to have you as a friend, Ally! <3 We've definitely made lots of fun memories! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendship is a true treasure!!! And you are a treasure to me, I'm so grateful to be in your life:) Love you Ally<3!

    ReplyDelete