1.10.2014

Lydia//Photo Shoot//Tea Inspired

Recently, before school started, I was able to get together with Lydia! Since break, I hadn't seen her so this was a treat. I also got to see Emily for a little bit as well. We had a wonderful time talking and playing games together. I also had and opportunity to do a photo shoot with Lydia and I am so excited to share it all of you. Lydia and I both love tea and so we decided to do a tea inspired photo shoot. We also love books and so incorporated those in as well. Both Lydia and her mom helped an were so trusting as to let me put their tea cups in sometimes dangerous situations. Lydia was a beautiful, perfect model and the whole set up, teacups and all, made me very inspired. Thank-you Lydia! I enjoyed spending the day with you.
Here is the first photo shoot of 2014

Enjoy

                                                            _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_
































         















                      














        












































   

2 comments: