8.01.2014

Back East | Day 11

Day 11 was our last full day in the Big Apple and probably the most memorable day of the trip for me. It was the first time I would get to see my wonderful friend Elaina, from New Jersey, in person. We had met through and online class, both having the same teacher, and from then on had only email conversations until about two or three years later when she found out I would be going back east on a family trip. The details to get us to be able to meet were complicated but God made it happen! This girl is such a joy to be around and share 24 hours with. She became part of our family for a little bit and is was hard to say goodbye, but I'm so glad for the time I did get to spend with her. It was a big deal which is why there are so many pictures of her/us.
On this day, we went on a food tour and who doesn't like trying new food. To finish, we had dinner while enjoying the view of New York on the roof top.
Thanks to my dad, there are some pictures of us meeting(:

enjoy

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


















taken by my Daddy


Taken by my Daddy






Taken by my Daddy














Taken by my Daddy

Taken by my Daddy














Taken by my Daddy


















































1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! I especially like the "moving picture" one:) I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time<3!!!

    ReplyDelete