1.01.2015

End of a Year And Beginning of Another

This year has been one of many changes. The most I remember in a long time and big ones too.
However they are all, when I look back, good.

So here are some of the highlights or big things that happened
-skied
-got wisdom teeth taken out
-took senior photos
-challenged to take more initiative and responsibility
-shot my first engagement, and wedding photos
-Went to NY, Massachusetts, Virginia and Washington D.C
-sent a letter to President Obama
-finished my 4th year volunteering at Western Med.
-was on tv
-Visited Gallaudet university
-tried canoles for the first time
-graduated Highschool
-made it through my first semester of college
-slept overnight in an air port
-my sister got married(I have a brother in-law!)
-was a maid of honor
-took the bus to school
-squatted 130 lbs
-tired shaved ice for the first time
-had lavender boba
-tried lobster and scallops for the first time and enjoyed both
-did some more reading:
-The Mill on the Floss
-Northanger Abby
-The Moonstone
-Sense and Sensibility
-Choosing Gratitude
-Mansfield Park
-Importance of being Ernest
-The Mysterious Key and what it Opened
-A Thousand Gifts
-Persuasion
-A Fair Barbarian
-A Godward Life
-When a Woman Lets Go of Her Fears
-Dear Graduate
-When a Woman lets go of the Lies
-Joni Eareckson
-Case for Faith
-David Copperfield
-I Dared to call Him Father
-Eight twenty Eight
-A Yankee in King Arthur's Court
-learned how to play a guitar
-went shooting and shot
Ar 10
cult 1911
glock 17
Marlin 60
shot gun
-Have been challenged to own my faith and have grown
i.e. come to understand that I can still trust and believe God even
though I don’t have all the answers to all the questions I have about Him.
He is still God and I can still trust Him as He gives me the information He everything He wants
me to have in His Word, the Bible.
-Voted
-tried Turkish delight and loved it


Can I challenge you to take the same challenge this new year?^^^^



No comments:

Post a Comment