11.26.2013

My Room

Its were I do school, make forts, drink tea, read a book, and sleep. My bedroom, besides the kitchen, is my favorite part of the house. Personalized, it holds many special memories. 

Enjoy,

<|><|><|><|><|>_-_-_-_-_<|><|><|><|><|>


love my candles
these things keep my cords from falling behind things(:
    
 my bunk bed built by my dad

What I see when I go to bed and wake up
great for writing on the mirror
from my grandma, this bag gets to hide all the cords
a jewelry box made by my dad
decorative plates my grandma gave me

love this: a decorative piece of the fan my dad bought because my sister and I love tea

hand painted door sign from my grandma

lights everywhere!


What is your favorite part of the house and why?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the house is my little corner in our girls' room because it's mine ;), and I like how it looks! I also really like our living room-it gets very sunny and warm during the winter. =)

    ReplyDelete