1.01.2014

End of the 2013 and the Beginning of 2014

Looking back over the year...

finished reading through the Bible!
drove a fishing boat(for a minute)
mowed the lawn by myself
tried Boba and loved it
took three college classes
learned what a blood blister is
sung(signed) happy birthday for the first time in ASL
 went to see an Ice skating Competition for the first time
started volunteering on the NICU floor
prepared a turkey by myself
successfully made it to my 5am online class every week and haven't miss a class yet
learned about 1,400 ASL sign words
tried a Neapolitan milkshake
hiked up to Upper Yosemite Falls
have learned not to take my family for granted and have had a growing appreciation for all of them, especially my parents
have become more organized
had a short time photo editing job
went skiing

Books I read (some I have read before):
-More than a carpenter
-Bartleby, the Scrivener A story of Wall-Street
-Great Expectations
-Ivanhoe
-Mere Christianity
-The deadliest Monster
-The Black Arrow
-Eight Cousins
-To Kill a Mockingbird
-Pride and Prejudice
-Rose in Bloom
-Uncle Tom's Cabin
-Hamlet
-King Lear


God has really blessed me this year(and always) and I hope that this next year I will always be more aware of his goodness and grace towards me.


No comments:

Post a Comment