1.03.2014

Snow

Just got back from a short but sweet snow retreat from the mountains. It was nice to just have time with the family after the busyness of Thanks Giving and Christmas. Even though there wasn't as much snow as time. We drove up and the next day went skiing. Lauren and Jackson were able to join us for a day which was nice. On my very first run down the slopes, I wiped out pretty good but kept skiing with the rest. I was glad I did not bring my camera with me since it was icy. My dad took a couple good tumbles himself! Thank-fully no one was hurt. Getting home from our trip, Caleb and Joey paid us a visit. I finally found time to take pictures of the beautiful tree we have outside. It changes with the seasons and it is so pretty.

Enjoy

_______________/|\_/|\_/|\______________



































































       




       










1 comment: