7.03.2014

Back East | Day 3

This day was the craziest we had in Boston. We walked all day. Okay, that's what it felt like. I realized a little too late that I had packed socks but had forgotten my tennis shoes. Rainbow flip flops are awesome but not when it comes to a ton of walking. By the end of the day, I ended up getting a pair of shoes. New Balance shoes are so comfortable and I would highly recommend them.
We followed the freedom trail around to the many famous sights in Boston. Burial places of famous people, historic buildings, and some more walking. Here I tried my first Boston creme pie. After lunch, we walked to Bunker hill and thank-fully took a boat ride back as it was also a very warm day. At the end of the day, we enjoyed a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant.

enjoy

(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)
















































































































































































1 comment: